Friday, June 6, 2008

We're Pregnant!

It was an agonizing week waiting for Alex to return from a trip as I contained my excitement of my suspicions. The morning after he arrived home I jumped out of bed with test in hand and left it waiting for him to discover the results. Unfortunately it was not a moment of definitive joy but rather "does that look like one line or two?" So we took another, and another, and by the fifth try decided to go high tech with the digital version. We were so excited by the result and made our first doctor appointment right way but had to wait six weeks for a formal confirmation. We decided to keep the news to ourselves until then but I couldn't help leaking the news to my hairdresser, the check out lady and any other stranger that noticed I had a glow about me.